Magic Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war has ended and the next generation has come to hogwarts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Job Claims
Follow me down (Sage) EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:48 am by Celaena Hendrix

» Helena Miswater (WIP)
Follow me down (Sage) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 8:55 pm by Helena Mistwater

» Durmstrang Classes
Follow me down (Sage) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:29 pm by Celaena Hendrix

» Some infinities are bigger than other infinities (Mckenna/Open)
Follow me down (Sage) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:42 pm by Apollo Sanders

» Apollo Sanders
Follow me down (Sage) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:01 pm by Apollo Sanders

» Follow me down (Sage)
Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:40 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Mckenna Rivers
Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:38 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Sage Walsh
Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:37 pm by Kira Cartwright

» oh brother of mine (jace)
Follow me down (Sage) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:42 am by Kira Cartwright

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:54 am
Rating

Follow me down (Sage)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackenzie Riddle
Admin
Mackenzie Riddle

Follow me down (Sage) Empty
PostSubject: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:56 pm

Mackenzie walked down the hill towards the shrieking shack. She smiled as her eyes landed on the old building. It was abandoned and falling apart. A lot like Kenzie. She connected to this house on a spiritual level. That's why she loved to go to the old house. She finished the trek down the hill and walked inside. She set up a whole little sleeping area in the main bedroom. She had a four poster bed set up with 600 thread count sheets. She flopped onto the bed and smiled as the familiarity enveloped her. Just as she was about to close her eyes she heard someone enter and sat up "how did you know I was here?
Back to top Go down
https://magicrises.rpg-board.net
Sage Walsh

Sage Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Sage was wandering around outside, like he normally did in his free time. Most of his friends were inside, and while he liked to spend time with them he also loved being outdoors. So he walked with a slight smile on his face, until he eyes caught a figure a little further away. That looked like Mackenzie, making her way into the shrieking shack. Curious, he changed course and stepped into her direction. He followed her inside, glancing curiously around the place when he got in. He hadn't been in the shack in a long time, and it looked much different. He crept along the hallway until he found her, laying on a bed in the bedroom. "I saw you come in," he said with a smirk, pushing the bedroom door closed behind him and leaning against the wall. "I haven't been here in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Admin
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Mackenzie locked eyes with him and she felt them flicker between brown and gold, her inner wolf sensing she may be in danger, but she remained calm, Ï see. But that does not answer the question of why? You saw me come in here. Why did you feel the need to follow me?"She asked standing and walking over to him. She had never been alone with a boy like this before. She knew her father would not like the idea of her alone with a boy. Änd why did you feel the need to close the door?"She asked a bit nervously before regaining her composure, "Since youre here, make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
Sage Walsh

Sage Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:23 pm

Sage hesitated near the door at Mackenzie's words. And when she stood, he couldn't help his eyes trailing her body curiously. She was thin and pretty. As she closed the distance between them, he smirked, meeting her eyes. "I was just wondering what you were doing," he answered. "And just habit I guess. Relax okay?" She seemed a little on edge. When she told him to make herself at home, he stepped around her before turning and leaning back against the bed, leaving her by the door. Maybe it would help her feel better about the situation if she didn't feel cornered. "What are you doing here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Admin
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:24 pm

Mackenzie blushed as he blatantly eyed her body. Didnt he know who she was? Or did he just not care? She pushed her newly platinum blonde hair out of her face and smiled softly at his words. "Oh, well if thats the case, then I will tell you. I come here to think. When Im having a rough day, no one bothers me here. Usually." She watched as he moved to the bed and she walked back over and lied back down. her sweater rising up her stomach a bit exposing a strip of creamy white skin "Like I said, Come here to think
Back to top Go down
Sage Walsh

Sage Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Sage smirked at Mackenzie's blush. She acted toughsometimes, but it was cute to see her react that way. His eyes followed her as she passed him and hopped back up onto the bed, listening to her. He nodded in response, climbing up onto the other side and sitting back against the headboard. "I understand that. I like to go flying when I need to think." He admitted, shrugging. He noticed the way her shirt rode up a bit and he felt his abdomen muscles flex beneath his muscle tee without meaning for them to. "What are you thinking about?" He pried.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Admin
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:32 pm

Mackenzie locked eyes with him, her eyes changing to a bright green without her intention. Damn Metamorphmagus Gene. She sighed and bit her lip softly, "My dad."She said honestly. Sage was a Slytherin, so she already knew her father was still alive and at the school. She still couldnt believe her father had been hit with a de-aging spell, now he was the same age as her and attending Hogwarts. Ï want to make him proud. But its so hard being the Dark Lords daughter. Do you know how much responsibility comes with being the Dark Princess? Sometimes I just want to scream and pull my hair out and just run away from it all!"Mackenzie screamed as she got angrier and angrier as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Sage Walsh

Sage Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Sage frowned when Mackenzie started talking about her dad. He watched as her eyes changed color, and it surprised him but he didn't say anything about it. "I can imagine," he replied when she asked what kind of responsibility he thought she had to go through. At the end, he could hear her voice rise into a scream, and not really sure what else to do he reached for her, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her against him. "Hey. It's okay relax."
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Admin
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Mackenzie froze when she was suddenly pulled into Sages arms and she gasped. She felt safe for once in her life. She smiled softly and gripped the end of his tshirt in her fist, holding onto it tightly. Like when a child grips its mothers shirt. She hid her face in his neck and enhaled his scent. He smelt like Honey, sweat and the forest. She liked it
Back to top Go down
Sage Walsh

Sage Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:05 pm

Sage felt Mackenzie's body relax when he wrapped his arms around her and he took a breath when she gripped at his shirt. His hands unconsciously ran along her back and up her sides trying to comfort Mackenzie. He could feel her breath on his neck, and his muscles tensed.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Admin
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:15 pm

Mackenzie felt his body tense up and she realized just how close they were. Her breath hitched and she pulled away, "Sorry. I just get... overwhelmed sometimes."She said as she blushed even more and pushed her hair out of the way. She rested her head on his chest and smiled softly. She liked this. She liked being this close to him for some reason
Back to top Go down
Sage Walsh

Sage Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:21 pm

"It's okay, everybody does," he said. His arm settled around her and she rested her head on his chest. He wasn't sure how he felt about this. It wasn't like flirting with all the other girls. But when he looked down at her and saw her smile, he couldn't help it. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Admin
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Mackenzie looked up at him to say something when suddenly his lips were pressed to hers. Her eyes widened and she gasped softly, allowing him more access into her mouth. Soon however, she was kissing him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss a bit. This was her first kiss. She wasnt sure if she was doing it right. But it felt... good "Sage..."She said as she pulled away, her eyes half closed and a dopey smile across her face
Back to top Go down
Sage Walsh

Sage Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:35 pm

Sage smirked at Mackenzie's surprised reaction, but instantly focused on the kiss when she deepened it. He held her to her, and grinned back at her when she pulled away and said his name. He searched her face for a moment. "You're really pretty, you know that?" He said after a moment, leaning in to press his lips to hers again. This time, he kissed her intensely, letting his tongue slide into her mouth to brush against hers. He flipped a little so that he could press her lightly into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mackenzie Riddle
Admin
Mackenzie Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Mackenzie blushed and giggled at his compliment. SHe wasnt called pretty often. Mostly because people feared her so they didnt get close enough to really talk to her. When he kissed her again she let a soft sound of pleasure escape her throat and she pressed her body against his as he pressed her into the bed. She tangled her fingers in his hair as they kissed. This was all so new to her, but it all felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow me down (Sage)   Follow me down (Sage) Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow me down (Sage)
Page 1 of 1