Magic Rises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The war has ended and the next generation has come to hogwarts

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Characters
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» Job Claims
oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 7:48 am by Celaena Hendrix

» Helena Miswater (WIP)
oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 8:55 pm by Helena Mistwater

» Durmstrang Classes
oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:29 pm by Celaena Hendrix

» Some infinities are bigger than other infinities (Mckenna/Open)
oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:42 pm by Apollo Sanders

» Apollo Sanders
oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:01 pm by Apollo Sanders

» Follow me down (Sage)
oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:40 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Mckenna Rivers
oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:38 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Sage Walsh
oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:37 pm by Kira Cartwright

» oh brother of mine (jace)
oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:42 am by Kira Cartwright

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:54 am
Rating

oh brother of mine (jace)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira Cartwright

Kira Cartwright

oh brother of mine (jace)  Empty
PostSubject: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 5:15 pm

Kira ran around the castle looking for her older brother. She couldn't find him and it made her upset. She sighed and thought hard about where jace could be and then ran up the stair case to the gryffindor common room. She argued with the portrait for a while before she was finally granted access and she ran to her big brothers room. She smiled and pounced on jaces bed "hey bubba"
Back to top Go down
Jace Lycanthe

Jace Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 5:42 pm

Jace grimaced when he rejected yet another woman, not finding any interested in a relationship with the women in this school. He loved sex but any relationships that involved in the possibility in love, he avoided like the plague. The girl ran out, tears running down her face as she thought the sex could lead to something and then his sister barged in, getting into his bed. He raised his eyebrow and shrugged off his leather jacket. "Hey baby wolf."
Back to top Go down
Kira Cartwright

Kira Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 5:58 pm

Kira frowned at her brother "do you make that girl cry? Jace when are you gonna settle down and try and find a mate. You cant just keep sleeping around with girls. They have feelings" she said softly and looks up at him. Her eyes had golden flecks in them and her dimples were showing "you need to start getting serious"
Back to top Go down
Jace Lycanthe

Jace Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 6:11 pm

Jace shrugged and threw himself into his desk chair, it sliding along the stone floors so he could grab his Ancient Runes book. "I don't want a mate. I don't want love, how many times do I have to tell you?" He said, frowning at her before throwing her her favourite box of chocolates. "The only women I need in my life that I show love to are my sisters and mother." He explained, smiling wildly.
Back to top Go down
Kira Cartwright

Kira Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Kira smiled and grabbed ths chocolates. She opened the box and began eating it "thank you, jace" she said smiling and kissed his cheek "youre so good to me" sbe said laughing as she flopped onto his mouth as she smiled at her big brother "jace, will you help me study?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Lycanthe

Jace Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Jace was thankful she let go of the topic, something they argued about often and he kissed at her forehead before she went back onto his bed. He glanced at his little sister, raising his eyebrow gently and then sighed, knowing she'd bother him until he did. "What do you need help with? Hold on, did you pass that potions test or not?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kira Cartwright

Kira Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:57 pm

"I actually need help with potions. And no, I didn't pass. I just don't understand potions. Its confusing" kira said pouting and she crossed her arms over her chest "professor Jensen is a hard grader too. He just doesn't like me why cant daddy be our professor?" She missed her father terribly. "Cant we go visit daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Lycanthe

Jace Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 6:30 am

Jace frowned at the news that she didn't pass, having spent ages teaching her and he sat her down onto the chair beside him before rummaging around for his potions book. "You know why he can't, Kira." He said with a sigh and then turned to his little sister. He had a tough relationship with his father as he was actually the bigger Alpha at the age of seventeen and their father hated that but they kept their tense relationship hidden from his sisters. "He's in America, little pup..."
Back to top Go down
Kira Cartwright

Kira Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:51 pm

Kira sighed and looked at him "but daddy teaches me in a way I can actually understand. I dont understand professor Jensen methods." She looked around the room and sighed as her eyes flickered between gold and brown. She knew there was some tension between her brother and her daddy. But they didn't think she knew. But she did. "I miss hin. And mommy" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Jace Lycanthe

Jace Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Jace glanced at his sister, sighing before pulling out his wand and with a flick, he formed images in the air and then named each image he showed. "That is an ashwinder egg, horseradish, squill bulb, murtlap tentacle, thyme, occamy eggshell and powdered rue. I'll show you again." He waved his wand a few more times, trying to ignore the fact she missed their parents when he was happy to be away from them and his fathers always disappointing stare. "These ingredients make Felix Felicis. Remember that, It's called the Luck potion or Liquid Luck. That's why dad named his cat Felix. Remember him? He was always so lucky to survive in a pack of wolves so dad called him Felix for luck." Jace explained, knowing if she associated memories with the potion, it'd be easier.
Back to top Go down
Kira Cartwright

Kira Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Kira listened to him speak and laughed when he mentioned Felix "I caught that can on fire once. It was an accident, of course. He gave me the cold tail for almost two months. Remember that?" She said looking at her brother "how do you make draught of the living death?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Lycanthe

Jace Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 6:54 am

Jace raised his eyebrow. "Are you sure it was an accident? That cat did seem to hate you before hand." He pointed out before flipping through the pages in his book to find the draught of the living death. He knew how to make it out of the top of his head, thanks to his photographic memory but he wanted Kira to be able to see the instructions and with his wand, formed new images. "This is root of Asphodel, Infusion of Wormwood, Valerian Sprigs, Sloth brain, Sopophorous bean. You'll need its juice and then ordinary Wormwood." He pointed at each thing, pulling a joke disgust face at sloth brain. "Hold on, you shouldn't be learning that. Why did you ask?" Jace said, snapping his gaze to Kira.
Back to top Go down
Kira Cartwright

Kira Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:51 am

Kira listened intently to this particular potion. When he asked why she wants to know she got quiet and looked away "just curious, big brother. Dont worry" she said giving him a reassuring smile and kissed his forehead "how do you make amortentia?" She asked trying to distract him
Back to top Go down
Jace Lycanthe

Jace Lycanthe

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 2:04 pm

Jace frowned deeply and he narrowed his eyes, putting two fingers under Kira's chin and forcing her to look at him. "Kira Cartwright. Tell me this instant." He growled out, his golden eyes locked onto hers. He knew the next question was to distract him but he refused to be swayed. "Where did you hear of that potion and why do you want to know it?"
Back to top Go down
Kira Cartwright

Kira Cartwright

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:42 am

Kira qhimpered softly at her brothers tone of voice with her. She didnt like it when Jace was upset with her. She tried to look away, but she couldnt. And she couldnt not answer his question "I was just curious, bubba. I promise. I heard an older student in slytherin house mention it and I was curious" kira had always been a curious child so it was reasonable for her to be interested in the foreign potion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh brother of mine (jace)    oh brother of mine (jace)  Empty

Back to top Go down

oh brother of mine (jace)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magic Rises  :: Hogswarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry :: Seventh Floor :: Gryffindor Common Room-
Jump to: